Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Hotel Minaj: Prologue

This is just an introduction of this short story that I've been holding onto for quite some time. I haven't worked out all the details of the story line so bare with me here. I hope you guys like it! :)






Nicki

As I sat in the brown leather chair with my feet up on the desk, sipping some chilled champagne that Veronica got me a few minutes ago, I studied his toned physique. I often find myself playing with the Cartier necklace around my neck and biting my bottom lip. He was absolutely beautiful to me and yet I hated him with a passion. His face was beautifully sculpted by god himself, his arms were buff and his curly hair was something to hold onto when he was pumping deep inside you. It made me wet just thinking about it. The media room was my safe haven now. Looking up at the monitor I zoomed in to get a closer look at the man who stole my heart and ran with it. Being in love with someone who was so broken that he despised the thought of ever being in love again was challenging but I'll never give up on him. Ever.

Soft mewls filled the air every so often that it angered me tremendously. But I couldn't be mad at all. He was not mine and I sure as hell wasn't his. I clutched the arms of the chair as he spoke with such intensity to them. All I could think of was him doing those things to me and he has on several occasions. I know it sounds selfish but I don't give a damn. I watched as he pleasured not one but two of them at the same time making me regret introducing him to this world I had created for others. When we first met, he wanted to know what I did for a living and countless times I wouldn't say out of fear of being judged. Although I never cared about what others thought of me, I wanted his approval. 


Staring back at the monitors, I wished they were me. I'd give up almost everything to be with him. I could put end to this if I wanted to but I don't. Not now anyway. Even though I don't like what I was witnessing or rather seeing, I couldn't blame him. He knew just how to pick them and did it well.

My mind traveled back in time again to when we first met. He was newly divorced and broken and I wanted to help him get his mind off of everything but that plan quickly backfired when we both caught feelings. At least, I thought we had.  I'm very professional when it comes to my clients well being. Living out one's fantasy is every person's dream in life and I wanted to be apart of the process. Of course, my method was a bit unusual to some but for others, it was a way of life. I felt obligated to give him his heart desires even though I knew that it wasn't for him. He is a good man and anyone would be honored to have him as theirs but after what happened with his wife he took a step on the wild side. He was still hurt and knew that. A part of me thought that I could be the person that he needed but everything backfired.

I had created this person that I now looked at on the monitor. A person who had become hypnotized by this way of life. Someone who didn't believe in love anymore. A heart-wrenching sob escaped me in this moment of realization. He was a free-spirited person now, who despised being tied down and let everyone with whom he came into contact with know. I couldn't blame no one but myself for this. Maybe it was my hormones ragging out of control. I heard the door opened behind me and turned to see Veronica, my assistant standing there. She was my right hand, anything I could talk to her about and she wouldn't judge. Hell she even knew about me and Aubrey, that's his name. Aubrey Drake Graham.  

"Damn, girl! He is really giving it to them!" She proclaimed as if I couldn't see. I rolled my eyes at her stupidity and unwarranted comment. Shifting in the seat to a more comfortable position I took another sip of champagne. "Do you need me to get some more for you?" She asked. I shook my head up and down not letting my eyes drift from the monitor.

"Yeah and make sure the driver pick up my baby from daycare on time! You know how Ronald is!"

She laughed and went to do what I had asked leaving me alone for a few minutes. Looking back at the screen I hadn't even noticed that they were done. Aubrey was putting his clothes back on and the girls were leaving with smiles on their faces. I scoffed. You bitches ain't shit. 




*Let me know if I should continue this or not.*



PLEASE COMMENT

3 comments:

  1. Yes yes yes! Continue. I'm so curious. I'm wracking my brain trying to figure out what she does, why she was watching him? Was it apart of her job? How did they meet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. From what I have read I hope you do continue it . This is like AMAZING !!! I really do hope that you continue this .

    ReplyDelete