Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Celibate Girl (7)

I was supposed to post this sooner but completely forgot plus I hate this chapter idk why :/ Thank you guys for being patient with me and thank Kiara because if it wasn't for her I wasn't going to post it tbh






Waking up in his arms just a few hours later brought her a sense of security. She hadn't felt this safe with anyone before. Nicki sighed while looking up at his face realizing that she and Drake fell asleep talking about almost everything. She couldn't remember the last time she and a guy had a long meaningful conversation without sex being the topic of discussion. She smiled at him sleeping peacefully with her chin on his bare chest. He had one arm around her while the other was placed above his head. 

Even though she felt as though they both gained ground in understanding one another, she knew that they had a long way to go before the trust between them get to where it should be. Looking down, she suddenly realized that he had placed a pillow between them given her present state. What a gentleman. She thought. She still had on the lingerie set from before. Onika got up from the bed and made her way to the bathroom to change being careful not to disturb his sleep.

Once she got done, she maneuvered her way around his home trying to find the kitchen where she could cook him something to eat. Her barefoot felt cold against the hardwood floors of his home. Nicki finally found the kitchen after a few minutes of searching. It was very modern and enormous with mostly everything stainless steel. She stood there in the middle of the kitchen and pondered about what she wanted make. After settling on her signature boneless stew, she went to the refrigerator and started searching for the ingredients hoping that he had everything in which he did. It was going on 4 o'clock in the evening and they hadn't eaten anything for the day except breakfast. While searching through his cabinets, she heard footsteps approaching from behind her.  She quickly turned around to find him standing there in nothing but his boxers. He backed up seeing a pot held high in her hand.

"So you just gonna kill me in my own house, huh?" He asked sarcastically. Onika blushed putting the pot down.


"I thought you were still sleeping and I wasn't aware that anyone else was supposed to be here. I'm sorry." She apologized. 

"No need for apologies baby." He paused looking her up and down. She had on only her work blouse and nude underwear. Onika grabbed more ingredients from the fridge unaware of him staring her down. He wanted so bad to touch her but thought twice about it because he knew that if he did, it would make him more aroused than he already was. "Can I help?" He asked shyly. She looked at him before replying.


"If you want to. It's your kitchen so your allowed to do what you want in it."


Drake frowned. He didn't like the way she said it but understood where she was coming from. He would love for it to be their kitchen one day. "Well for starters, I want this to be somewhere I have sex with you in the future." Nicki scowled at him then rolled her eyes. "Don't look at me like that! You said I can do what I want in here and I really want to do that, just so you know!" He walked to the sink and started washing his hands. Onika was cutting the vegetables and eyeing him. He could feel her eyes watching his every move. "I'll put you up here," he tapped the counter, "maybe add some whipped  cream or chocolate or maybe both on you to get you all sticky. I'll spread those thick legs of yours and go down on you while you sucking on some cherries and moaning my name." He shuddered at the thought. "It'll be my very own personal sundae." Drake looked back at her smiling wide. He looked so boyish in that moment and he knew that would get a rise out of her.


"You're a freak! I don't know what I'm going to do with you!" He dried his hands and walked up to her whispering in her ear.


"You'll love me, I promise you baby." Drake kissed her cheek before helping her prepare their meal.




Once they got done, they set the table together then sat down and enjoyed their meal. Drake told jokes the whole time making Nicki smile wide. He loved how her smile could brighten up the whole room. All of his attention was on her for this whole day and it felt good not to deal with anything work related. This was the first time in awhile that he can honestly say that he relaxed. 


He and Nicki watched a movie in the living room together after they had got done with eating. Onika fell asleep in his arms half way through the movie. Drake shook his head realizing that she couldn't hang especially since he knew that the champagne they had is what had her out like a light. 


His phone buzzed on the coffee table and he reached for it hoping that it wasn't Fiona. He didn't feel like dealing with work right now. Instead he found a text from his mother wanting to meet up with him. He sighed. Drake hadn't talked to his mom since he was a little boy when she shipped him to his father. It was something that drove a wedge between them ever since. He felt abandoned and unwanted by his own mother. They never even spoke to each other since he was a little boy and he hadn't seen much of her growing up. His dad told him on countless occasions to forgive and move on but Drake was very stubborn. He placed the phone back on the coffee table and sighed running his hands through his hair. Onika shifted a little in his arms while yawning. 


Drake watched her sleepy eyes flutter open and looked up at him. She's so beautiful without even trying. He kissed her forehead. "I hope I didn't wake you" he muttered. She shook her head no before sitting up and stretching. Drake watched as her shirt raised up exposing more of her ass. He popped her behind which made it jiggle. 

"Stop it Aubrey. You're making me feel weird." Onika chastised him. "I'd appreciate it if you keep those hands to yourself before they get you into trouble." 

"You're not making it any easier to do that Ms. Maraj." She rolled her eyes and sat in his lap. His phone went off again signaling another message. Drake didn't make any effort to see who it was which made Nicki furrow her brow at him.

"Aren't you going to get that?" She asked innocently.

"No"

"Why not? It could be something important you never know." He loved the way she thought but he knew that it was probably his mom again and he didn't feel like dealing with her right now. 

Onika picked up his phone seeing a text from his mother. She slid her finger across the screen only to find that it was password protected. She was about to hand it over to him so that he could enter the four digit code when he spoke.

"1208" She thought nothing of it as she entered the code and it unlocked. It was then the she realized that the password was her birthday. Onika looked at him with a smirk on her face.

"Why is my birthday your code?"


"Because I love you" He kissed her forehead. She blushed. "I don't think you realize how much you mean to me. You're someone special and I'm never going to stop loving you. I'll never stop working hard to have your heart even if you push me away. You consume my thoughts every minute of everyday. I'm in love with you Onika." Hearing his confession made her tear up a bit. She could tell that he wasn't playing, he was serious. She quickly hovered over him on all fours. They both studied one another not saying a word for awhile. Drake reached up and caressed her cheek as his hazel eyes bore into her. Nicki lowered her lips to kiss him. The passion between them was very apparent. Drake placed his hand on her lower back making the kiss more fervent as time went on. Neither of them thought about coming up for air for a few minutes.


"I love you too." She confessed. "I love you so much that it hurts that I can't give you my all." Onika started to tear up. She wished she wasn't this way and she constantly thought about how things would've been different if she hadn't went through the terrifying ordeal that left her scared to put herself out there like that.

"Hey no more tears," Drake said wiping them away. He didn't like to see her like this. It tore at him not knowing how to help. She gave him a weak smile before getting up to put on some clothes. "Where are you going?" He asked seeing her walk away. He quickly followed behind her. 

"What do you mean? I hope that you know I wasn't staying here with you all day. I have stuff to do." They reached his bedroom and he watched her dress and gather her things.

Drake walked over to her, nuzzling his face into her neck. She stopped folding the clothes and smiled as he kissed her shoulder. "Like what?" He asked. She turned to face him. His hazel eyes staring back at her tugged at her emotions. She knew that he wasn't going to like what she had to say but in the end, she felt that it would be better for them in the long run. 

"I'm leaving for Paris tomorrow." She watched as he gave her a confused look. 

"Why are you going to Paris?" 

"Because I want what you have someday. An empire. I've been on the fence about it for some time now and I think right now is better than any." She searched his face trying to read him. He looked heartbroken. "Please don't be mad. It's just something that I want to do. We can Skype all the time if you want but I have to follow my dreams too."

"What about you and me?"

"What about us?" She stared at him for a moment. He looked puzzled as he ran his fingers through his hair. It was something he always did when he was nervous or not in control of his surroundings. 

"I feel like I'm losing you all over again."

"You're not. Nothing will change except the miles between us unless you decide this is something you don't want anymore. I'll be crushed but...."

"I never feel like that," he cut her off quickly dismissing the idea. "I want you and I always will." She smiled hearing that.

"Will you come to see me off tomorrow?" She asked coyly. Drake shook his head no. He didn't think he could handle seeing her leave. Call him selfish but the thought of it all made him mad. Onika sighed and grabbed her stuff and leaving.   She called a cab and left him standing there.


The next day Onika said her goodbyes to her family. She was scared, nervous and excited all at once about leaving. The biggest thing that weighed heavily on her mind was Drake and how he refused to be there and tell her that she'll be ok. She needed a pep talk from him right now but he was nowhere to be found. Atleast she still had her family to wish her well. Even Fiona came to say goodbye along with her girls. They lightened the mood by making her laugh. It was a welcomed distraction from her impending departure. No matter what she could always depend on them cheering her up. 

Drake stood there watching her. He didn't want to come in the first place just to see her leave but talking with his father, he realized that he had to or he might regret it later just because he let his pride and ego get in the way. She looked lovely in a pink sweatshirt and jeans with the hoodie over her head and sunglasses framing her face. He looked at his watch counting the minutes she had left before she was to board the plane. Five minutes. That was all he had before she left him to start her new life in Paris.

She saw him in the corner of her eye watching her. She was shocked to see him standing there. Onika bent to give her nieces a kiss and hugged her mom, dad and brother before stalking over to him. "What are you doing here?" She asked as she stood in front of him. "I thought you said that you wasn't coming"

"I did say that but I had some sense knocked into me so now I'm here. You look beautiful by the way." His boyish grin made her smile. The boarding announcement came on and they both sighed. "I guess this is good-" she cut him off by kissing him on the lips. Drake knew that she wasn't one for PDA so it caught him off guard. He grabbed her pulling her closer and kissed her back more aggressively not caring about anything or anyone else. Her family stood there watching them in complete and utter shock. Onika had never mentioned anything to them. The second announcement came just as they broke away from each other.

"Baby I have to go," she whispered while catching her breath.

"I know. Just one more kiss though," he said caressing her lower back and pulling her in for another one. They both pulled away taking another breath. Drake took off her sunglasses to admire her beautiful face. She squinted adjusting to the light. "I love you"

She returned the affection back by saying that she loved him too before turning around and walking towards the gate not looking back at all the sad faces that hated to see her go. Once she was seated on the plane, she checked her phone to see that he had text her.

Don't forget about me :(

She looked out to see him waving goodbye. She quickly sent him a text back, turned off her phone and getting comfortable in her seat. She was ready for her journey to leave her mark in the fashion world forever.

Never





PLEASE COMMENT 

3 comments:

  1. OMG. I was so happy to find out that you posted but after reading this I'm sad this might just be the end of it :( hopefully not but we need a happy ending since Nicki wants to follow her dreams & Drake is in love with her. He better go get his girl!

    -K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah woah woaaaaaaah. Wtf just happened. I'm beyond shocked. You have no idea. They finally made up, everything was going okay and then boom. She drops the bomb that she's leaving to Paris? For who knows how long. How is this going to work? The only thing I think that's good about it, is that it will be a lot easier for her celibacy to stay intact. I really hope they make it through this. It just happened so fast. What about her job and everything else wow.

    Also, i know understand fully why she's celibate. Ugh, I wonder how Drake feels about that. Ecspecially after he pressured her that night. My poor nika bear. ):

    I just happened to check your blog and it was unlocked! I've been waiting forever to read this post. I'm glad you're back, if you're back. Thanks for posting love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. will you update this

    ReplyDelete