Friday, April 24, 2015

Celibate Girl (8)

Thank you guys for patiently waiting. I know I haven’t updated in awhile. 10+ REAL comments before I ever update this again. I don’t think it’s too much to ask for since I get over 200 page views. Plus POL next chapter is nearly done. I should be posting within days! Enjoy!





A year and 6 months later

“I specifically asked for hot coffee, why the fuck is there ice in my shit!” he yelled throwing the drink in the nearby trash bin. His new assistant, Alice, was shaking at his tone of voice. This was her second day on the job and Drake was already tired of her. “Call Fiona in here NOW!” he barked making her jump. She quickly turned around and left his office as quickly as she came in. She hastily made it to Fiona’s office with tears in her eyes and knocked on the door slightly.

“Come in!” The girl wasted no time twisting the knob and walked in. Fiona looked up from her work seeing Alice. She was confused.

"I quit! I can't do this anymore. He is impossible to deal with so I quit."

"Wait, what happened?"

"Well when I came in this morning he asked me for an ice coffee but apparently he doesn’t remember that and said that he wanted hot coffee instead”

“Okay, just take the day off. If you still don’t want to work here anymore when you wake up tomorrow then it’s no hard feelings just call me and let me know.” Alice nodded and grabbed her bag and left leaving Fiona to handle Drake. She knew just who to call to calm him down. Fiona dialed the number and waited for it to ring. Three rings later, someone picked up.

"Hello Fiona." Onika answered.

"Hey Nicki, are you busy right now?"

"Not really. What's up?"

“I need you to do me a favor.” Nicki dropped her pen onto her desk and scrunched up her face. She was intrigued.

“Okay, I’m listening.”

“I need you to call Drake, like right now. He’s tripping out on everyone and it’s not a good look. I just know a talk from you will do it. Please Onika, we need help!” Fiona begged making Onika laugh loudly.

“Are you serious? I told you it’s really complicated right now between me and him.”

“I know but please just do this for me. He really is missing you and I feel really bad for him but I can’t bring you back if you don’t want to. It’s been months since you even gave him a text! Come on Onika!”

“Okay, okay I’ll call him right now. Just calm down. I’ll talk to you later.” Nicki ended the call and sighed. She didn’t know that things had gotten this bad to the point that his employees were suffering from his wrath of not being able to control the situation between the two of them. She quickly dialed his number, waiting for him to pick up.

The plane ride for Drake was nerve wracking to say the least. The whole time he was contemplating on whether or not he should just forget about her and move on with his life but it was easier said than done. Every minute of everyday his thoughts were of her, wondering what she was doing and if she was thinking about him at all. You're crazy if you think she still wants you after you did the one thing she hates; you pressured her. He sighed heavily looking at the watch on his wrist then at the window seeing that they were about to land in Paris. It's too late to back out now. We're here. Be a man and own up to your mistakes. Drake chastised himself.

A few moments later, the plane landed safely. He quickly got his belongings and exited. Acar was waiting for him at the airport ready to take him to his hotel. He really couldn’t wait to see the love of his life after such a long time. He made sure that no one knew he was coming in fear that word would get back to Onika and ruin his surprise appearance at her fashion show debut which was tomorrow.

Once he got checked in, he took a shower and settled for watching some tv but his mind was still thinking of Nicki. He pulled out his phone and dialed her number only to be disappointed because she didn’t pick up. It was 1 am in the morning and she was soundly sleeping because tomorrow was her line’s big debut. He sighed and continued thinking of her until he finally drifted off to sleep.

After the show, Nicki was in her dressing room breathing a sigh of relief of a successful show. She couldn’t believe how far she’d come. The move was worth it in the end but she felt guilty because she’d left Drake and her family. She thought about how he just showed up to her show without a warning. It made her nervous how he never mentioned that he was coming to see her. Although, she refused to answer all his video calls, she really wanted to see him and missed him a lot.

A knock at the door startled her from her thoughts. She got up to open it to see her assistant Joy there.

“Hey there’s someone named Aubrey saying that he wants to see you privately. Should I let him up?”

“Y-yeah, sure.” She hesitated briefly. Joy gave her concerned look before Nicki held her hand up stopping her. “I’m fine. Just go tell him to come up.” Without another word, she left towards the bank of elevators. Onika calm down! It’s no big deal. He just wants to see you so let him! She chastised herself.

Before she knew it, he was standing in front of her. He had one a navy blue suit and a black tie. His hands were in his pockets.Drake looked at her for a few seconds, taking in her beauty. Onika felt her heart beating so fast inside her chest. The reaction to seeing him for the first time in almost two years where too much to handle. She couldn’t make any eye contact with him because it made her feel a swirl of emotions that she couldn’t understand. He saw her staring at her feet and frowned wanting her to look at him. Drake walked up to her picking her chin up. The touch of his soft hands creating a hot tremor deep within her body. He placed his other hand against her back guiding her closer to him.

“Congratulations, your line is amazing!” His voice bellowed through the open space. Onika smiled blushing a bit.

“Thank you,” she said looking up at him not knowing what else to say to him. He smiled back at her, his eyes alight looking over her once again.

“You look beautiful”, his sensual voice in her ear as she closed her eyes feeling her body start to relax into him. His hand still holding her closely to him. Onika bit her lip feeling the sensations he caused raising within her. Drake grinned seeing how much she reacted to him. It made him happy to see that he wasn’t the only one to feel like this. He looked down at her noticing how her eyes were closed. Bending down ever so slowly, he captured her lips with his causing her to let out a soft moan. The two kissed, exploring each other’s mouth. Their tongues fighting for dominance over the other before their kisses became gentle again.

Finally realizing what she’d been missing from her life all those months away from him. She dreamt of him as she lay alone every night, wanting to feel this man hold her again, touch her, and kissing her like this again. “Aubrey, I-I...I missed you,” she breathed softly against his lips as a tear rolled down the side of her face.

“I know baby. I know.” He said wiping it away. “I should have never let you go that easily but I wanted to support you achieving your dreams. I wouldn’t have felt right if I didn’t but I really want for us to be together Onika. I’m really sorry if you felt a little pressured by me. That was not my intent and I hope that you can forgive me and we can move forward with this relationship.”

“I’m not mad at you. I just didn’t like the feeling of letting you down. You’re a man who has needs and this is new for you so I get it.”

“Now that we understand each other, I’ll try to control myself more around you and if you don’t like something then tell me so that I know.”

“Deal,” she smiled looking up at him bashfully. He gave her a long hug and she fell into his warm embrace.

On the car ride back to her place, the both of them were silent. Onika laid her head in his lap as he smoothed his hand over her arms keeping her warm. She was exhausted from the days events and just wanted to take a hot bath and go to bed. Drake on the other hand was in deep thought about how to approach her about coming back to America so that she could be close to him again. He didn’t want to seem like he was trying to control her but he did miss her very much. He knew that she might not agree but he wanted to be honest with her.

The driver stopped at her condo and Drake looked down seeing that Onika was already fast asleep in his lap. He gently shook her to wake her up. She stirred rubbing her eyes as he watched. She looked so angelic and pure. It was something that he really found attractive.

Drake helped her out the vehicle and walked her towards the bank of elevators. Once, they were inside he smirked remembering their first real argument. “Don’t this seem familiar?” He asked while she pressed the button to the 30th floor.

“I was really mad at you that day.” She stated rolling her eyes at him.

“Yeah, but that didn’t last very long did it?”

“Don’t flatter yourself, sir. You’re not that charming.”

“Oh, but I am though and you reactions always tell the truth.”

“Shut up!” She giggled as the doors opened. They both walked hand in hand before coming to a complete stop at the door to her condo. She fished for her keys and stuck it in the door nob turning it before it opened. Onika turned to look at him. “Thank you for walking me up and for showing up to the show. It was really sweet of you.”

“I wouldn’t have missed it for the world and you’re very welcome.” The moment got silent between them again and she looked away from his intrusive stare. Drake rubbed his hand over his hair. He always would do that when he wanted to say something to her but couldn't figure out how.

“What do you want to ask me?”

“How do you know that I wanted to ask you something?” He frowned.
“You stare at me when you do. So what is it?”

“Can I stay over tonight?” He asked rubbing the back of his neck out of nervousness. Nicki put her hand up to her mouth and giggled. He was so cute when he got shy. Drake smiled at her.

“All you had to do was ask. The worst that I could say is no but I won’t so yes you can stay the night. I think you’ve earned that much but we’re not sleeping in the same bed and you know why.” She scowled at him.

“As long as I can be close to you I’m fine.”

“Good. I’m tired so come on,” she said grabbing his hand and walking inside. Nicki locked the door and showed him the guest room down the hall from hers. “Make yourself comfortable I’m going to take a bath and get ready for bed.” She kissed him and left leaving him to his own thoughts.

A few minutes later, she knocked on the door having done her nighttime routine. He opened it to find her standing there in a short tank and some boyshorts that made him twitch in his pants delightfully.

“I just came to ask if you’re okay and to say goodnight.” She smiled with her hands against his chest. He had stripped down to only his boxers. Drake pulled her in and kissed her soft lips tasting the cherry chapstick that she wore every night to bed to keep her lips smooth. The aggression in that kiss made her weak to him and she didn’t know what to do but it made her shiver at his touch.

“Stop...stop it please.” Onika whispered taking a breath.

“You don’t want me to.” He said into her ear making knees weak. She really didn’t want him to either. He looked at her with fire in his eyes. Drake released her distancing himself away from her and shut the door leaving her stunned at what just happened between them. She touched her swollen lips that were stinging because of his kisses. Onika didn’t want this anymore. She was tired of waiting and didn’t want to hide how she truly felt anymore. Her days as a celibate girl were over. This was what she wanted. To be loved by this man. She knocked on his door again and waited.



PLEASE COMMENT

17 comments:

  1. I'm happy he flew out there to see her.... ���� bout time Nika shit lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. that wass so good you deserve wayy more comments then you recieve i cant wait until the next update which i hope is soo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How darrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeee you not tell me you updated my fave. Like whet? That is so not cool of you.

    Anyway, I love love love this story. Its so refreshing and just amazing.

    Drake was such an ass in the beginning and he owes that poor girl an apology when he gets back. I would have loved to see either a small flashback of their relationship for the duration of the year or a scene from the show and Onika's reaction when she realized Drake was there or even a text message convo because she said she'd never forget him yet they go months without talking 😑😑 great job Onika.

    But I'm happy for her success!! I hope drake doesn't ask her to move back to the states. She found her own in Paris and she should stay and he should follow her and move his business there or hand over the business in the states to Fiona and open a new branch in Paris. She's made a lot of sacrifices for him as far as stepping outside of her comfort zone to somewhat give him sexual gratification and while that's not a lot when comparing it to the sacrifice of him moving, I think that would prove his love for her even more and would strengthen their relationship of this cat and mouse game.

    Also I don't want her to have sex with him just yet. I kinda feel like drake still has something to prove to her and a move to Paris would do just that...(not putting a price ticket on her panties or anything loll) but I think that would definitely prove that he's now a one woman man and is only there for her.

    I'm just tossing around ideas so ignore me lol

    Your writing is flawless and I can't wait to read the rest. I go through withdrawals from this story. Update soon ❤
    -kiara

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy they are on good terms again! The whole chapter was amazing but I wanna know what drakes reaction will be when Nicki tells him she ready!!! Post soon(:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well it's about time! We 8 chapters deep and finally there is hope for some action. I am gold she is finally taking her feelings into consideration instead of putting them aside. It took for this man to visit her in Paris spontaneously for her to finally see that she is ready for a phyaical relationship with him.

    I am also wondering how they are going to make this long distance relationship work because we all know Nic ain't about to leave Paris for no dick even if it's the bombDotcom. I have to commend her on her ambition and dedication though. She is a strong woman.

    Thank you for the update though I was itching to know what wS going through Aubrey's mind when Nicki called him to calm him down or Nic's reaction to finally having him within touching distance at the fashion show

    This was precious beyond words, thanks for updating. Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please write more your stories are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Biiiiihhhhhh. How dare u cut it off like that !?!? cliff hanger likeahoe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. his poor assistant. Her second day on the job and she already wants to quit. Poor thing.

    I find it cute how Fiona automatically thinks of Nicki, as someone who can change his mood. But I agree. I would love to know what happened in the last year and a half that caused them to stop talking. How'd he pressure her? when did things start to go wrong? The first couple idk weeks or months that she was in Paris? Those are just a couple things plaguing my mind.

    I do have to say, their little reunion was adorable. I've read it again many times over and over again.

    This is one of my favorites of yours along with art of deception and power of love. Love everything you do but those are my top 3. But thank you so so much for taking the time to update for us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omgggggg I can't believe you stopped there. That's mean. I love this story so much, I freaked when I found out that you updated it. This chapter was great, I loved how Drake went to visit her in Paris, I think it shows how much he loves her and wants their relationship to work. And as much as I want Nicki to get the d, I think she's gonna regret it if she does it right now. Thank you for posting xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am soooo very happy you updated this I love this fic and omg their so cute

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm curious, how old are Nicki and Drake? I know she's pretty young, probably about 20 or so? And For Drake he's older then her so maybe like 26? Maybe older idk. How old lol?

    Also I love this fic so so much. You're an excellent writer.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I waited for this part everyday and I or got to check for awhile but I'm very HAPPY you updated

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow this story is just so real but it's fanfiction just wow I love it please update soon

    ReplyDelete
  14. The anticipation is killing me what gonna happen next!?!?! Brig update please

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic. The anticipation is killing me what's gonna happen next

    ReplyDelete
  16. This was really good when will you update I've been checking every few days thanks love

    ReplyDelete