Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Celibate Girl (6)

It's kinda short but y'all will deal! Thank you for all the comments. Enjoy!






His intense stare still had some type of hold on her as she stood there not moving. She cursed him for having such an effect on her even in this moment. "Excuse me," she uttered walking past him as he exited the elevator. He found it very hard not to speak to her. She looked beautiful in a black pencil skirt that hugged all of her curves and a white blouse. Her hair wounded into a bun and glasses framing her face. He found himself enamored with her.  Nicki began to push the button to the ground floor when his voice filled the air.


"Can I talk to you for a moment?" He asked. Nicki rolled her eyes at him and continued pressing the button. The doors began to close, separating them from each other's gaze. Drake frowned. Was he that much of an ass to her for her to ignore him like that? She was giving him a taste of his own medicine and he didn't like it one bit. He sighed turning around when she disappeared from view. The ting of the elevator bell made him stop in his tracks. He turned seeing her staring at him once again. He could tell that she was still upset because her eyes watered, tears threatening to escape from them but she wouldn't allow them to. He walked towards her taking the box she had in her hand. Their eyes were locked on each other. He had rehearsed what he was going to say to her over and over but standing next to her, he couldn't find one word. Not knowing what to say, he pressed the button and stood next to her. He could feel her eyes on him and it made him even more nervous to express himself. Drake had never met someone who made him feel so small. He was always the commanding person in every situation but when it came to Onika he clammed up.

"What do you want to say that you haven't already?" Onika stared at him, arms folded. She wasn't going to make it easy for him to talk her into something that she knew he wasn't ready for. Her attitude showed him that she was over it. He had to say something or he knew that she would be gone away from him forever.

"Please, let's just talk and then you can leave." Onika pushed the button again, sending them to the ground floor. Deep down she wanted him to care more about her situation, and understand why she needed certain things from him. "What do you have in here? This is too heavy for you to be carrying," he proclaimed carrying the box she had packed up. Nicki rolled her eyes and said nothing. She was still pissed that she bumped into him. As the doors closed, leaving them both alone with each other, Onika moved her body as far away as possible from him. She realized just how much her body yearned for him in that moment. Being in a closed space with him made it hard to keep avoiding the obvious connection they once had. Drake continued watching her, staring at the perfect pout that grazed her face. He could tell that she was annoyed by him but he didn't care. He needed to apologize to her in private and there was nothing that she could do about it. He cleared his throat hoping that she would look at him again but she didn't and he was becoming frustrated. Onika was on the other side of the elevator staring at the door hoping that it would reach the ground floor soon. "So you're avoiding me now?" His deep voice filled the space, a sound of which she wished didn't erupt such emotions within her. Onika crossed her arms shivering at how cold it was. He noticed how she crossed her legs over the other and stood there shivering which made her a bit jittery. "Am I making you nervous?" Drake smirked knowing he did. 

"I have nothing to say to you," she responded avoiding his question and looking up into his eyes. He licked his lips nodding his head at her. Drake smiled at how he could tell that his presence still evoked strong feelings within her even if she was trying her best not to let it show. He certainly was not shying away from his feelings for her now. Drake finally got the courage to say what he had to say.

"Onika I don't think you realize how much I want you. How much I want to have you to myself all the time but you won't let me." He stared at her intently, watching her reaction. "I'm trying to be patient and wait but it's only making it that much harder for me. I'm sorry that it came off as me being inconsiderate towards your needs when that was not my intentions. Maybe my father was right, someone will always get hurt and in this case it was you more than me." He waited for a response from her but got nothing but stares. "Baby, talk to me please," he pleaded.

"I'm not your baby so don't even go there!" Nicki screamed.

"But I want you to be." 

"You sure acted like it," she replied being sarcastic. I got painfully quiet. Drake didn't know what to say to that. "You don't understand how rejected you made me feel when I needed you the most." Tears began pouring from her eyes. He never wanted to be the cause of her tears ever again.

"I'm sorry," he said wiping them away. He pulled her in for a hug. Nicki clung to him while trying to compose herself. The smell of his Tom Ford perfume filled her nostrils instantly calming her down. She pulled away from him after awhile.

"Wait. You mean to tell me that you and Mr. Graham had a conversation about this?" She frowned at the thought of it all.

"I had to talk to someone after you left." He reasoned. "My dad wanted to know where you were and why you left without us in Italy." Just then the doors to the elevator opened. Onika made a move to leave but he gently pulled her back and once again forcing the doors to close, leaving them both trapped in the small space. Drake placed the box on the floor and pulled her even closer to where their pelvis were touching. The sensation coursing through her now could easily ignite the fire she tried repressing for so long. "Please don't leave yet." He whispered against her skin before kissing at the sensitive flesh of her shoulder. "I have something to show you." Nicki pulled away from him, her face full of confusion. "Don't give me that look. You know I have some making up to do. Come with me." He demanded. Onika scrunched up her face at him as he grabbed her hand. 

"I'm not going anywhere with you!" Just because they talked didn't mean that he changed her mind about braking it off with him completely. Drake ignored her outburst and picked up his phone dialing a number. 

"Fiona clear my schedule for today. I won't be in until tomorrow. Call me only if it's extremely important." He hung up and faced Onika. "I'm not taking no for an answer. Either you come with me like an adult or I'll put you over my shoulder and carry you like a child. It's your choice but either way you're coming." He picked up her box and walked over to his Rolls Royce that was waiting in the garage. Onika followed him while cursing under her breath. She never saw him this demanding before but she liked it when he took charge. Something about it made him even sexier to her. Drake placed the box in the back before walking over to the passenger side and opening the door for her. She slipped in with a pout on her face making him smile at how cute she looked.

"Get rid of the attitude." He whispered to her before kissing her temple and closing the door. He walked around to the driver's side and started the car.

The whole ride to his house was quiet with only music playing. Onika sat and looked out the window at the trees that bigger and bigger until they came to a stop at a huge iron gate that read 'Graham Estate'. Drake pushed a button from inside the car and the gates opened. They traveled around a road that had a lot of twists and turns. Before long, she spotted a huge mansion at the top of a hill. Her eyes bucked at how massive it was. Drake came to a halt and looked at her. 

"Home sweet home." He said getting out and walking over to her side, letting her out. Onika was in awe. He took her hand and they both walked up the marble steps that led to the front door.

Upon entering the foyer, Drake set the alarm before taking off his jacket and handing it to his house maid Laura.

"Laura this the young lady I was telling you about. Nicki meet Laura." He introduced. The two shook hands. 

"Nice to finally meet you Onika. Aubrey has told me so much about you."

"Did he now?" She arched her eyebrow up at Drake who was smiling. 

"Laura you can take the day off." She nodded before walking off. "Before you go, where did you put the items I told you to put away?" 

"It's in your closet Mr. Graham" she replied. Drake said a quick thank you before he and Onika headed to the master bedroom.

When they got there, Drake went into his walk-in closet while Onika sat at the foot of his King-sized, four post wooden bed. The room was the size of her entire apartment. He came back dressed in sweats and no t-shirt on holding a bunch of bags. Drake placed the items on his bed and made more trips to his closet to collect everything that he'd bought for her. 

"You didn't have to do this you know" 

"I wanted to. Even before you left I was going to send you on a shopping spree while we were in the Fashion Capitol of the world but it didn't work out that way so I just did it myself with the help of Fiona, of course." Onika looked at the bags that were marked by different designers like Emilio Pucci, Roberto Cavalli, Dolce and Gabbana, Versace, Fendi, Prada, Giuseppe Zanotti, Valentino, Gucci and she noticed a few boxes from Agent Provacateur. She walked over to the boxes and opened them to reveal several lingerie sets. 

"We won't be needing those for awhile but I just figured that I should get some stuff that I'll like to see you in," he confessed while rubbing his head out if nervousness. She eyed him from across the room. "Hey a man can dream, right?"

Onika picked up a sexy number and grabbed a pair of heels he'd bought. "Where is the bathroom?" She asked. Drake pointed in the direction, wondering what she was up to. A few minutes had passed and he sat waiting for her while drinking some white wine that he went to get while he waited. She came out wearing the revealing outfit along with the  nude pumps minutes later. He almost choked at the sight of her in it. She was breath-takingly beautiful and it fit her like a glove. Onika smirked knowing that she got his attention. She knew he was still mad at her for the bathing suit incident that caused the argument so figured that modeling in the lingerie might shut him up about it. 

"Come here." He motioned to her. She strutted all the way to him until she was standing in between his legs. He grabbed her hips pulling her closer to him. "You look amazing." He said into her ear. She smiled looking at him before wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him passionately. Drake fell back on to the bed bringing her with him. She giggled for the first time in a week. Onika snuggled to him and ran her hand along his chest. The room fell silent. Both adults just enjoyed being with the other in that moment. 

"You know you made headlines with that bathing suit stunt you pulled?" She looked up at him giving her an intense stare. 

"I did?" She asked while he nodded grabbing the newspaper off is nightstand and showing her. Sure enough her picture was front and center. She handed it back to him. "I'm sorry." He grabbed her face and kissed her again. Drake was over the incident and them fighting about it.

"What was your nightmare about that night?" He asked looking at her. Onika took a deep breath and explained it to him. He listened carefully then pulled her closer while wiping the tears that formed. Talking about being nearly raped was one thing she hated. Drake now understood why she needed him that night. He never wanted to ignore her like that again.



PLEASE COMMENT

10 comments:

  1. Yaaaasss. I live for this story.
    I'm glad they worked it out. Although I'm still a little salty at Drake. She let him off pretty easy. But whatever I guess I can live with it.

    He's so sweet though doing that for her seeing as she didn't get a chance to. Love love love this story so much. Thanks for posting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooooveeeeeee it. So much, you have no idea. One thing that got me, was that Drake was saying how everything was on Nicki's terms, but he basically agreed to them. Sometimes it seems he's thinking more with his dick thank his heart or mind. Sex shouldn't even be on his mind really, they haven't been seeing eachother THAT long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're such an amazing writer. Please post again soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drake in my opinion needs to be a little more respectful, sure it's hard for him, but I'm sure nicki has had a even harder time just trying to find someone she loves that is also okay with her being celibate

    ReplyDelete
  5. This.is.my.favorite.
    It sucks you don't post as much. On any of your stories, but I understand your busy and you have a life. It's just you make theeee best fictions everrrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yasss bish yasss that was really good I'm glad u posted, I absolutely love this story. Happy they back together ☺️ Post soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. YASS! Omg I am in love with this story!!!! Drake really does need to understand that it's hard for him but it's also hard for Nicki! I think they both have things to work out but I hope she decides to stay & not leave! & I'm so happy they r back together!!!! I swear they r the cutest(: Post Soon!(:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes girl. Drake and Nicki need work on things. They've already talked about it, so there's not much they could do but be strong for eachother. Which may be haaaarrd. As we can tell

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hjakanman OMG MY FAVE SHORT STORY. LIKE YASSSSS. Okay Im finally glad they worked things out because him being mad at her about modeling the bathing suit in Italy was beyond petty & Onika finally opening up to him was very much needed. Now they can finally work out the dynamic of their relationship. They' re soo in love with each other. Its obvious.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this story I like how this chapter was Nicki was trying to be mad at him but we all knew that they were going to end up back together for a minute I thought that she was actually done..... I also like how drake was basically begging for her forgiveness and he didn't take no for an answer even though it was messed up that he didn't console her that night I can still kind of see where he's coming from..... We can tell that they're in love with each other but I kinda want Nicki to tell drake that she's really quitting and I want to see his reaction but overall loved the chapter 😍😍😍 and I think that you are a great writer

    ReplyDelete