Sunday, September 15, 2013

Some Alone Time (2)





Nicki was sat straddling Drake inside her hotel room. He had came to watch her perform earlier. Ever since he posted that picture on Instagram a week ago, he decided that from now on that he would make more of an effort to come and see her no matter where in the world she might be.

"Babe quit it" he said to her. She was pinching his cheeks trying to get his attention from the tv. Nicki pouted. Drake  looked up at her face once she stopped. "Don't give me that face. You know that gets to me when you pout like that"

"Well I wouldn't have this look on my face if you turned off that damn tv and give me some attention. Isn't that why you came to Australia to see me?" she crossed her arms giving him a look. Drake smiled and cut the tv off with the remote before placing it on the nightstand. They both were left in the dark with the only light source coming from the lights outside the window.

"Come here" he said motioning with his index finger. She obliged his wishes and leaned forward while still straddling him. Drake reached up and pulled her closer. Before she knew it his lips were on hers and his hands were caressing her backside.

He lifted her shirt and pulled it over her head in one swift movement. His lips trailed along her jawline and she sucked in a breath. 

"You're gonna be the death of me, you know that?" She asked. He laughed while slipping his fingers along the thin fabric of her thongs.

"Why you say that?"

"Because you know how to manipulate me into doing anything you want" Nicki smirked at him. 

"Likewise, Onika"

She kissed him deeply before he flipped her over so that he was on top of her. She smiled looking up at him. 

"My Aubrey" she said seductively.

"My Onika" he replied. 

"You cute!" 

Drake laughed before kissing down to her stomach as she squirmed beneath him. He clenched her thong between his teeth and pulled them down. He threw them onto the floor to join her t-shirt then kissed up her thighs making her breathing erratic. Drake blew onto her sensitive area before looking back up at her. 

"You so damn sexy!" She giggled.

"Boy hush and get to work!" She barked.

"So mean" he shook his head. "I'm not going easy on you this time just for that" 

He took one swift lick of her folds before devouring her. Nicki begged and pleaded but he tuned her out as he pleased her.

"Ohh...Aubrey! Fuck!"


2 months later

Nicki had just finished performing in front of one of her biggest crowd yet and now she was backstage. An overwhelming feeling of dizziness consumed her all of a sudden. She wasn't sure if she was going crazy or what. Candice noticed that something definitely wasn't right about her friend. 

She raced over to her and felt her forehead, it was burning up and she was sweating profusely. She ran over to the cooler taking quick action and retrieved a bottle of water to give to her. Safaree noticed too. 

"What the hell? Nic you alright?" He asked looking at Nicki. She said nothing as she placed her trembling hands on her forehead, rubbing it. "Oh shit!" Panicking, Safaree grabbed a towel and ran to go wet it. 

Candice gave Nicki a bottle of Dasani to try and cool her down. Nicki took it and tried to screw the top off but failed miserably as her hands were too sweaty. She felt weak and light-headed. Candice took notice and quickly sprang into action, opening it for her.

"Thanks" she whispered. Nicki began drinking the water as her team looked on worriedly. Safaree placed the wet towel across her forehead before coaching her to lay down, which she did. He wanted to call the paramedics but Nicki assured him that she was fine, just a little dehydrated. She didn't want to cause a scene and have her barbz worrying about her once they found out she wasn't feeling to well.

After awhile, Nicki felt a whole lot better. She was no longer sweating profusely. She still felt weak though, so she chose to go to the hotel and get some rest. Before she went to sleep, she called her doctor and told him how she was feeling. She recommended that for the next few days she should rest up because her body was overworked from touring so much. She then told her to come and see him if she felt any worse. Nicki hung up and went into a peaceful slumber with a lot on her mind.

She awoke to banging on the door a few hours later. She made her way to the door after slipping her feet into her hello kitty slippers. She looked to see who it was before opening the door. It was Candice on the other side. She opened the door to let her friend in. She knew Candice was worried about her and came to check on her.

"Hey you ok? You scared us back there." she informed making her way over to the sofa. Nicki was still tired but she didn't want her friend to be worried especially since she knew exactly what was happening to her body and the reason she almost fainted.

"I'm fine, really Candi. I just-" she took a moment to collect herself before continuing. "Remember when I stayed that extra night with Drake before going back on tour?" she pursed her lips waiting for her to respond.

Candice looked at her confused. "Yeah but what does that has to do with anything?" she asked. Nicki sighed.

"Well we sort of made a agreement that night and it resulted in something major." She looked at Candice who had her face screwed up trying to figure out what she meant. "Let's just say I'm paying the price for the decision now" she added. Nicki could tell that she had figured it out because she stood up pacing back and forth.

"Wait a minute! You're not trying to tell me your pregnant; are you?" Nicki looked away before nodding her head and looking down at the floor.

"Yes I am" she confirmed while looking back up at her friend who had her mouth hung open in absolute shock. Nicki got up and walked over to her purse that was on the counter. She pulled out the ultrasound photo her doctor printed for her a week ago when she found out and walked back over to Candi.

"I was waiting for the right time to tell you but I guess now is better than any." she paused before continuing. "Candi you have to promise me that you won't tell a sole" Candice nodded before Nicki handed her the photo. She looked at the image of what looked like a bean shaped cloudy area. She couldn't believe that her friend was actually going to have a baby.

"Oh my god! Is this really happening right now?" she asked as more of a statement.

"It's crazy huh?" Nicki asked unknowingly placing her hand on her stomach. Candice just shook her head.

"Does he know yet?" she asked inquisitively.

"No. I'm trying to find a clever way of telling him. I know he's gonna be so excited! Do you know how many times he tried to knock me up?" Candice laughed. She remembered having conversations with Nicki about Drake wanting kids.

"Do you think you guys are ready for this? I mean, I thought you said that you were gonna wait and focus on your career."

"I know...I know, but-" she paced the floor biting her lip. "I love him. I said a lot of things but we just can't let the chemistry between us go. With him everything just make sense and I know he feel the same way I do" 

"As long as you're happy, I'm happy. Besides no one can deny the love between you two and he definitely said he wanted kids" she smiled.

"Well he finally got his wish" Nicki slightly chuckled.



After stepping out of the shower, Nicki quickly wrapped herself in a towel and walked back into the room. She turned on the TV and proceeded to her closet to find something to sleep in. She found some underwear and one of Drake's hooded sweatshirts and put them on.

Upon hearing that Drake had an altercation with Chris Brown, like the rest of the world, Nicki immediately thought that it had something to do with his ex, Rihanna. Was he seeing her behind her back? Did he still had feelings for her? All of those questions plagued her mind. And it certainly didn't help that she was pregnant by him.

She looked down and rubbed her stomach in small circles trying to calm herself. Her body had been changing and adjusting towards the pregnancy as the weeks went by. She was having bouts of morning sickness more frequently and weird cravings but her doctor told her that it was very normal and to monitor it. 

Drake was coming over any minute so she had to try and keep her composure about the whole situation. She hadn't seen him in a couple weeks because despite being pregnant she had lots to do business wise as did he. She hoped that he would still be excited about having a family when she finally tell him about her pregnancy. Tears threatened to escape her eyes just thinking about him loving someone else. Maybe being in a relationship with him was a bad move after all. She should have just stick to the plan and focused only on her music then worry about all this later but she felt like she made the right choice by following her heart.

A ringing noise brought her out of her thoughts. She looked around for her cell phone and found it in her purse on the couch next to her. She looked at who it was and rolled her eyes before picking it up.

"Hello"

"Hey girl how you feeling?"

"I'm fine, I guess"

"Oh oh, what's wrong?" she asked immediately knowing that something wasn't right by her tone. Nicki sighed. "It's not Drake, is it?" Candice added.

"Yeah, you could say that"

"Is it about that club brawl that happened?" Nicki sighed. Everyone knew about it so hearing Candice say it didn't surprise her.

"Yeah"

"Have you talked to him yet?"

"No"

"Why, not? Nicki you know you have to tell him about the baby right? This is a perfect time for you guys to sit down and talk"

"Don't you think I know that? He's on his way over here anyway so-" her eyes adverted when she heard the doorbell ringing. It was probably him. "Candice I have to call you back. He's here" she said checking the peephole. She opened the door to let him in before closing it again. He gave her her a warm hug before picking her up and kissing her. 

"Hi baby"

"Hi" she replied solemnly. He looked at her weird.

"What's wrong? Someone messed with my baby?" He asked picking her up and kissing her before carrying her into the living room and sitting down. Nicki straddled him.

"Yup"

"Who?" He scrunched up his face at her.

"You"

"Me? What I do?" She clicked on her phone and pulled up the article. She handed him the phone and crossed her arms.

"When were you gonna tell me about this?" She questioned. Drake gave her back her phone.

"Babe it wasn't me who got physical. You know I don't do stuff like that"

"What was the fight over because everyone seemed to think its over a particular someone?" she narrowed her eyes at him. He knew exactly who she was referring to.

"It's not what you're thinking babe. That person is apart of my past, not my future. You're the only one who I see."

"Then why you never mentioned it to me?" She knew he was telling the truth just by looking in his eyes.

"I didn't bring it up because there was nothing to say. Truly, I don't even know what happened and I was there. Obviously someone I am close with had beef with him."

She looked at him and glared. Nicki cupped his face in her hands before giving him a chaste kiss on the lips and backed away. 

"You know I don't support doing things that aren't conducive to your career. Sometimes maybe instead of going out and popping bottles...literally, you should stay at home and just relax there. I do it all the time! There's nothing wrong with staying home to yourself and having some me time. Just remember that you have me if you need anything" she winked. He smiled.

"I get it babe. I'm sorry." He kissed her lips softly and embraced her in a long hug. There was a long silence. She loved being wrapped up in his arms like this. It gave her some form of comfort knowing that he was with her. She looked up into his eyes and ran her fingers through his curls. 

"Baby, you are an amazing person, a superstar and a soon to be father, and I need you to realize that." Drake took all that she was saying in and she was absolutely right. He needed to focus on his upcoming album instead of pointless feuding and partying all the time.

"You're right baby. I'll keep that in mind next time." he replied gently kissing her cheek.

"Good" Nicki replied walking into the kitchen. She had a weird craving for apples and ketchup at the moment. As she was making her snack, something hit Drake like a ton of bricks.

"Nicki" he called.

"Yes baby" she replied cutting the apple into little slices and pouring ketchup all over it. Drake walked up to the island rubbing his hand over his hair.

"What did you mean when you said that I'm a "soon to be father?" He asked. "And what the the hell are you eating?" he made a disgusted face at her choice of food. Nicki turned around to face him as her eyes got wide. She didn't even realize that she just spilled the news to him.

"Umm...what are you talking about?" She asked hoping that he would just dismiss the topic. She really didn't mean to break the news to him this way. She was working hard on ideas to tell him in a special way. Drake cocked an eyebrow at her.

"Don't play Nic, you know exactly what I'm talking about" He went around the island, walking over to her. Nicki suddenly became very nervous as he gently lift up, sitting her on the counter. He stared at her while lifting up the hooded sweatshirt she had on and feeling her up. He caressed her stomach with both hands, noticing how firm it felt from the last time. She didn't say one word. She just watched him. He knew something was up. Nicki was more submissive towards him than he was used to. She picked up the plate that contained her snack and stuffed the apple slice in her mouth knowing that she was already caught. So much for the surprise she was planning. She closed her eyes feeling a sense of relief and comfort from the snack and him rubbing on her.

Nicki continued to study his movements while still munching on her snack. He didn't seem mad nor angry. She thought that he would react differently if he ever found out that she was keeping something this important and life changing from him. Yet, all she could see was content lacing his face. Drake planted a chaste kiss on her stomach, letting her know that he knew exactly what she was hiding from him. After finishing her snack she placed the plate back down on the counter. He held her tightly around her waist, nuzzling his face in her chest.

"When were you planning on telling me?" he asked. She sighed and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"In a few days" she paused. "I hope you aren't too upset"

"How could I be upset about something like this. Besides. knowing you, you probably was concocting a big plan on how to tell me the news" he looked into her eyes, caressing the side of her face with his hands. "Everything's ok, right?" he asked.

"Yeah. I but I did almost fainted the other day after coming off stage but I went to see the doctor and she told me that everything is fine with me and the baby" she explained. His eyes blazed.

"I don't want you working too hard, especially right now." Nicki rolled her eyes at him. "I'm serious"

"Well what am I supposed to do; stay at home and get fat? You know I'm a busy body" she frowned.

"I didn't say all that. You can still work but nothing too physically strenuous, like touring" he eyed her.

"Fine"

"How many weeks are you anyway?"

"Nine and a half"

"So that means..." she pushed him away from her before getting down off the island.

"Yes, you jerk! You knocked my ass up that night"

"Hey, it wasn't all my fault. You suggested we shouldn't use a condom" he countered. She stared at him crossing her arms.

"Yes, and I should've thought out the ramifications of that before hand. Now I'm gonna be a the size of a cow!" she pouted. Drake encircled his arms around her, placing a kiss on her cheek.

"You'll be a cute one"

She broke away from him and shook her head. "I can't stand you....sometimes"

"Well looks like you're gonna have to deal with me for at-least eighteen years" he smiled. Nicki couldn't help but to smile back at him even though she wanted to smack him. Her hormones were going haywire. One minute she wanted to be next to him, then next, she wanted to kill him. "Where's the ultrasound photo. I want to see my seed woman."

"It's in my purse in the room"

He turned on his heel to leave when she smacked him. He turned around rubbing his head. She laughed. "You think that was funny?" Before she could answer him he gently picked her up marriage style walking to the room.

"Drake let me go" she said giggling even harder. He didn't pay her no mind.

"No"

"Ok, ok. I'm sorry. Just put me down!"

When he got to her room, he gently placed her down on the bed. Hovering over her, he bent down and kissed her deeply. She moaned into his mouth, wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling him closer. Drake stopped and stared at her beautiful brown eyes. He didn't think she understood how much she mean to him. Now she was carrying his first child and for some reason he felt like this was all too surreal. His persistence definitely paid off. She made him enjoy life even more. Every second he spent with her made him realize how lucky he really was.

Nicki studied him. He looked like he was thinking hard. "What?" she asked playing in his curls.

"I just realize how lucky I really am to have you" he looked down at her stomach before caressing it and looking back up at her. "Both of you"

"We love you too" she said before kissing him. Drake kissed her back passionately.

"Now where's that photo?" he asked getting up off the bed. Nicki pointed to the dresser where her purse was. He walked over to it and fished into her purse before finally finding it and walking back. He sat next to her on the bed and studied it. Nicki rested her head on his shoulder. Seeing the ultrasound made it much more real to him.

"Wow. When is your next ultrasound?"

"In three weeks"

Drake smiled at her. "I'll make sure I clear my schedule so I can go with you this time." he kissed her forehead. "Now lets go to bed. You need your rest." he said taking of his jeans and shirt. He placed the ultrasound on the night stand and climb into bed with her. Nicki cuddled next to him, her back flushed with his front. His body heat was soothing to her as he wrapped his arms around her. She was indeed tired. Drake kissed her shoulder and closed his eyes. Sleep came easy for the pair of them. All they dreamt about was their little family that was growing and nothing else mattered.




PLEASE COMMENT

3 comments:

  1. Yaaaasss!!! They're havinn a Mini Drickiiiii!!! I cant waaait! I thot she was gonna break up with him judging by the way he was talking. Thank goodness that didnt happen. And dangit. She ruined her own suprise xD hahahaha. I'm glad he took it well tho. Loveeeeeeeeeeeed it. I get so excited everytime i see that you've updated! Your such an amazing writer by the way! Amazing marvelous fantastic job!!!!!!(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I FREAKIN ENJOY YOUR WORK!!YAY U UPDATED ON MY BIRTHDAY,THANKS FOR THE GIFT.THIS IS MY FAVE,IT HAD ME JUMPING ON MY BED LIKE A FOOL!UPDATE SOON I LOVE THIS STORY!THE CUTENESS WAS TOO MUCH FOR ME TOO HANDLE:THE WAY SHE ACCIDENTALLY TOLD HIM,HIS REACTION,THE WAY HE FELT HER STOMACH-AMAZING!!#THESOUTHAFRICAN GAL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I kno I'm late but u have to continue this story I absolutely luv it lol great story

    ReplyDelete