Friday, July 3, 2015

DICED (1)

For those of you who care, I'm bringing this story that I had on another blog here. I know not many of you knew about this story that's why I've decided to post it here plus I revamped the story line  and will be continuing it soon. I have to warn you that it's a little different from what I'm used to lol. Don't forget to comment! Anyways, Enjoy! 




WELCOME TO PARADISE




I was walking to the top floor to my father's office with a cup of coffee in hand that I had picked up before coming here. It was already past ten and I knew he would be at his desk going over today's paperwork that I had placed on his desk yesterday afternoon. I was working late into the night last night and I was tired but things needed to be done. We have a major project coming up and I can't afford for things to go wrong. With my heels clicking as I moved passed cubicle to cubicle to get there, everyone greeted me as I passed by.

Everyone that worked for us had respect for me though I cant say the same about my sister. It's not like I demanded it; I commanded it as my mother would say. Every and anything that happens around here I knew about. Nothing gets past me around here. Finally I made it to the double doors that signaled my father's office. I knocked before I entered because Lord knows what him and my mother were up to. They still act like they just met. They couldn't keep their hands off each other if you paid them to. I guess it's because my mother is one bad bitch! She was not only beautiful but smart also. People say I'm a lot like her which is true. Between me and my sister, I definitely have the beauty and the brains. I heard shuffling from behind the door and stood waiting for a few seconds.

"Come in!" I heard him say from behind the door. I opened it to see him sitting at his mahogany desk with his glasses on looking at some papers. My mother was standing behind him with her arms wrapped around his shoulders smiling. Yep, they definitely were up to something! I shook my head and greeted with a warm smile. 

"Here's your coffee daddy." I began walking toward him placing the cup on the desk. He took a sip and looked at me.

"Thanks sweetheart. What would I do without you?" he asked. I simply smiled at his kind words before going to hug my mother. She was dressed in some black slacks and a cute green button down shirt. Her natural hair was pulled back into a bun with bangs framing her face. 

"Good morning mommy" I greeted cheerfully. She hugged me back and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"Good morning baby. How's your morning going?" She asked. I sighed thinking about my husband Sean. He came home at 3 in the morning and I was still pissed about that but pushed it to the back of my mind quickly as to not alert my parents of our problems. Knowing me, my father looked at me while sipping from his cup of coffee. I turned my head away and looked back to my mother trying to avoid his gaze.

"It's going well mommy." I lied showing my fake smile. She looked at me then shook her head. She began walking to the chaise in the corner of the room to sit.

"Onika when are you going to give me a grand baby?" She was always asking me and Sean when we were going to start a family so I wasn't surprised that she asked again. Truth is Sean wants to wait awhile. He doesn't like when I bring it up either. I guess he just feels pressured by my parents but honestly I would love to become a mom someday.

"One day mommy, but not right now." I answered feeling sort of awkward. She was just about to say something when in pops my twin sister Chyna. Thank god! I do not want to talk about this right now. 

"Daddy! Why you didn't tell me we were chosen to host the models for 'Diced Pineapples'?" I heard her loud mouth ass yell. Ugh, this bitch annoys the hell out of me sometimes.

"Chyna watch your damn tone with me!" Daddy warned her sternly. She must forget who the hell she was talking to because we both knew not to try our father. Especially in a place of business. His work ethic was out of this world and he certainly carried himself like a true boss. One of the reasons my mother married him.

"I'm sorry dad but do you know how it feels to find out through your friends instead of your family." she continued toning down her voice. "I just thought I would find out before anyone else on the streets." She sounded really hurt by this. I laughed a little. Leave it up to Chyna to throw a fit. 

We all knew Chyna wanted to be the first to know everything, especially if it had to do with a high profile artist. She has this crazy obsession with rich men. You would think that after becoming a mother her values would change but it only got worst. Not to mention that we both never wanted for nothing growing up wealthy. Our father made sure we had any and everything. He always said that "A man knows that he has to have more than money to be able to even look at my daughters" I guess he wanted them to know that we could get anything we want for ourselves and that he had to bring something else to the table to be able to get his approval. 

"Baby girl if you really wanted to know, you would have showed up to the mandatory meeting we had two days ago!" he explained while taking another sip of his coffee. I'm happy he was being blunt with her because he always babied her since she was technically the youngest between the both of us by two minutes.

"Daddy I told you I was getting Liam into preschool that day." Liar, I thought to myself. She was always using my nephew as an excuse to do god knows what with that baby daddy of hers. In fact, I had heard from her friend Trisha that she was actually babysitting Liam that day. She didn't know this though. This girl was definitely a compulsive liar. I love my sister and all but sometimes I wonder where her damn head was. 

Growing up, we both were so close but as we hit our teenage years things definitely changed. I remember one time when we were in high school, she spread all my secrets to her friends. Secrets that we swore never to tell anyone. From that moment on I knew I couldn't trust her one bit. I personally think her ass was jealous of me.

"And I understood but you always missing these important meetings. I just wish you was half as much involved in the business as Onika here." My daddy said pointing towards me. "She's married and she still finds time to show up." he paused standing up from behind his desk. "In fact, Onika handles more of the business than anyone in this room including me and your mother." I was smiling at this point. Daddy knew I cared a lot about what he had built for the two of us. Mommy said right after we were born he started investing in our future and subsequently found this modeling agency which is the most successful  businesses on this island. She also said that when we were born, we were so cute that he wanted to get us into commercials, magazines etc. The only way he felt comfortable with doing this is to become our manager and build a company so that we would never get taken advantage of. 

"But dad she likes this kind of stuff and I'm not good at dealing with the business part of it. I'd rather be the the face associated with the company." She was absolutely right about that. Chyna only was concerned with modeling. Everything else was irrelevant to her.

"Tell you what. Since we already booked the models for that video, you have to prove to me that you're gonna start being involved in this business. Me and your mother are not going to be here forever so someone has to help your sister do most of the work. You can start by broadening our market than I'll consider putting you in the video as a main model." 

"Thank you daddy" she said running up to him and hugging him tight. "I won't let you down" she assured kissing his cheek and leaving out the office. I shook my head knowing that this girl will stop at nothing to be in this video.





Ugh, Daddy get on my damn nerves sometimes! It's bad enough that they didn't tell me me we're hosting the models for 'Diced Pineapples' but now he wants me to prove to him that I'm interested in this business shit. He lucky I want to be in this damn video or I wouldn't give a damn about broadening no business market. Fuck that shit! Now I have to pull something out my ass just to be in the video. I swear sometimes they favor my sister more than me but then again, I always got my way one way or the other. Daddy has a weak spot for me. I know he'll eventually come around but in the mean time I have to make sure I have a plan B, just in case he tries to pull some shit. Onika think I didn't see her ass laughing while I was trying to get my point across to daddy. She's such an ass kisser. I can't stand her! Just because she is smart doesn't mean she's any better than I am. Yes, I got pregnant before I got married but so what! A lot of people do nowadays. It's not like it's uncommon. Plus if she knew what I knew, she would wipe that ugly ass smirk off her face. But I'm not worrying about her. I could care less. 

Daddy always tell me that I should be more like her. For what? I don't see the need to stress about stuff that I know for a fact that she wouldn't dare see go down the drain. I'm still getting my share of the business regardless if I help out or not! Let me not think about her right now and go kick it with my girls on the beach and have a few drinks. Liam with his daddy anyway so I might as well have some fun before it's time to go pick him up.

I walked out the building and hopped into my car heading for the beach. I knew my girls would be at our usual spot. I dropped the top off my convertible and sped down the road with the wind blowing in my hair. Life was good!

When I arrived at the villa a few minutes later I could see my friends in the distance at the bar. These hoes are so predictable. None of them had a damn job because they're families were well off like mines. The only difference is we had more money than they did. I made my way towards them when Angela spotted me.

"Well look who decided to show up" she yelled. Everyone looked in the direction she was pointing to.

"Damn Chy. We ain't seen you in a minute!" Dominique said as I sat next to her. It was true. I haven't seen them in awhile because I had shit to take care of. I had to get Liam's punk ass daddy in check. He rarely came to see him talking about he have things to do. I didn't give a damn what he had going on, he needed to spend time with his son.

"I was busy" I replied taking my sunglasses off and putting my hair up in a bun. It was hot as hell today. "Yo Emanuel give me my usual" he looked at me and nodded. Yeah, you better make that drink partna. 

"So what's being going on with you girl?" Dominique asked me. 

"I don't feel like talking 'bout it" She nodded her head in understanding while Emanuel slid my drink over to me. I took one sip and was in heaven. Emanuel made some bomb ass drinks. I could always count on him. A few people knew how to make the 'horny horny' drink on the island but Emanuel was the best! I took another sip of my drink before setting it down in front of me. 

"So Chy, did your dad let you get in the video lineup?" Angela spoke.

"Somewhat" 

"What you mean by that Chy?" She pressed. I sighed still trying to brainstorm how I'm gonna expand the business.

"He wants me to help broaden DICED then he said he'll let me be in the video" I explained taking another sip of my drink.

"The hell type of deal is that!" Dominique yelled. I shrugged.

"Yup, that's exactly what I was thinking" Everyone shook their heads. It became quiet for awhile. I looked out to the ocean thinking. Maybe I could find a rich man out here and talk him into helping with this situation I was having. Who knows, it could work. I really don't care where he was from just as long as he had some sort of connect to help a sista out.

"I'm going for a walk. Any of you bitches wanna come with me?" I asked looking to Dominique and Angela. They both agreed and we finished our drinks before getting up and leaving.





"Nah, man I'll be back in a couple weeks, then we'll talk business" I was on the phone with one of my closest friends Niko. He was running my magazine company back home while I was on vacation. I'm glad I came here because I really needed a relaxing break from it all. Having some me time is always good and there's no better place to do it than in the Caribbean. I'm sure my boys can hold it down while I'm away. For two weeks I was care free. Of course, all the fun would have to wait til after I shoot this video with another one of my closest friends Ricky Rozay. He was shooting the video to a song that I sang the hook for called Diced Pineapples. 

I was walking on the beach with a glass of champagne when I spotted a group of women coming in my direction. They were fine as hell! Especially the red bone in the middle. She looked like the leader of the pact. She had on a hot pink dress that flowed with the wind. Boy they sure do have some fine women here! I could get used to this. 

I sipped my champagne before placing one hand in my pocket.

"Excuse me. Are you visiting here?" I heard her asked. I nodded taking another sip from my glass.

"As a matter of fact I am" She smiled at me. That's when I noticed that she had dimples in her cheek. They were deep as hell too.

"Hi I'm Chyna. Nice to meet you" she said extending her hand to greet me. I politely took it in mine and gave her hand a kiss. She blushed at my gesture. Oh god. I think I just found someone to occupy my time with here. 

"Are you new here too?" I asked curious. She looked like the island type girl but I had to make sure.

"No. I'm from here." I nodded my head. I figured she was.

"Well that's good because I could sure use someone to show me around." She smiled again before looking to her girls who stood talking to each other behind her.

"I would love too. By the way these are my girls Angela and Dominique" They both waved when she called their names. I simply nodded and said hi. 

I turned my attention back to her. She was gorgeous. I was so lost in her beauty that I didn't see her staring at me.

"I'm sorry for staring. It's just that you're really beautiful" I complimented. She blushed.

"Thanks" she paused. "You want me to show you around?"

"If you can that would be amazing." I said not trying to sound desperate.

"Come then, I'll show you some of my favorite spots. You might even learn a thing or two." She winked grabbing my hand. I nodded before following them. I have a feeling I'm going to love this place.






After a long and hard day of work, all I wanted to do was go home to my husband. Even though we had our problems going on I still missed and loved him. He had surprised me with lunch earlier to my favorite spot. He apologized for coming home so late and said he just needed some time to himself so he went out with his boys. I was not going easy on him just because he apologized but I do understand his reasoning.

Lately, I had been bringing up having a baby a lot. Lets face it, I'm not getting any younger. I was already in my damn thirties for heavens sake! I just couldn't understand why he felt the need for us to wait. But if he wanted to wait I guess we just should. I locked up the building and got in my car heading home.

When I got there, I could see my husbands white range parked in our driveway. I quickly cut the engine and stepped out of the car. My six inch pumps clicked all the way up to the doorstep. I fished for my house keys in my purse and opened the door. Immediately, I saw my husband standing there with a white tank top and basketball shorts on. He looked like he had been playing basketball which he normally did. I greeted him as I  took of my heels. My feet were hurting the hell out of me!

"Hey baby. How was work?" he asked me before lifting me up bridal style, carrying me upstairs to our bedroom. I wrapped my arms around his neck holding him tight. He smelled fresh out the shower so I knew he wasn't playing ball.

"Work is work" I responded grimly. He laughed shaking his head at me. Before I knew it, we were in our bedroom. "How long have you been home?" I asked as he placed me on our bed.

"Not long. It was another long day at the restaurant" I shook my head in understanding. My husband own two restaurants on the island. Both were always extremely busy because of tourist who always came around this time of year. I stood up and walked over to my walk-in closet, stripping as I went along. Sean gave me a look and went in the bathroom. I picked out some clothes to wear to bed then made my way into the bathroom after him. As soon as I stepped foot inside, I saw that Sean had already made me a nice, warm bath.

"When did you do this?" I asked amazed. He walked over to me and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"After I took my shower" he said as he pulled away from me, ushering me towards the tub. "With all the work that you do, I think you deserve to relax a bit"

I was shocked to say the least. My husband rarely have time to do anything other than deal with business. He wasn't very romantic either. Most of the time he would hire someone to do things to surprise me. I knew that when I married him though. This change in him is definitely welcoming. I could get used to this!

"Thanks baby"

"No problem" he said walking out and leaving me to it. I could hear his phone ringing on the other side of the door. Probably something dealing with the restaurant again, I thought undressing and slipping into the warm bath. 

About forty-five minutes later, I emerged from the bathroom wearing a long t-shirt and thongs. I saw Sean still on the phone when I walked out. He was standing by the bay window of our bedroom staring out at the darkness. I sashayed my way over to him and wrapped my arms around him. He jolted a bit. I guess he wasn't paying attention and I startled him. He ended his conversation abruptly and hung up. His eyes met mines when he turned around.

"Hey I didn't see you come out. How was it? Feeling relaxed now?"

I simply shook my head. For some reason that bath along with my husband's subtle change made me horny as hell! He was so damn sexy! I had to have him so I reached up and pulled him into a kiss. It was filled with passion. Things quickly got steamy between us.

"Damn babe" he said breaking away from me. "You know I have to wake up in a few hours. We can't" 

I gave him a glare. Although he was right, I needed him right now. I know that sounds needy but we haven't had sex for three days now. We barely even get to see each other like we used to anymore. It's always "work this and work that" and I'm feeling neglected.

"So what you trying to say exactly? That you can't make love to me because of work?" I asked coldly trying to guilt him into it. Yeah, I know bad move right? But he needs to get over the baby thing already. "You can use a condom this time I swear!" 

He looked at me and simply shook his head laughing. I didn't see anything funny at all. 

"You're cute for that. But no!"

"What you mean no! I'm your wife and I have to beg you to touch me now?"

"Nope. Never that!" He said shaking his head.

"Then what is it?" I was furious by now. "Oh so you lost interest in me? Am I not good enough for you now?" She questioned glaring at him.

"Babe stop it! You know that's not the case. You're sexy as hell! But I'm just not feeling it right now, ok?" 

"Not feeling it right now?" WTF. I didn't ask him to feel it, I just want it in me! Ugh this pisses me off! I can tell I'm not getting my way tonight just by the way he acting right now. 

"Fine" I said dropping the conversation. I walked over to our bed and snatched two pillows throwing them at the bedroom door. He looked at me confused. "You can sleep on the couch tonight playboy!" I yelled while getting in the bed and submerging myself in the covers before turning off the light. I was absolutely over it!

He picked up the pillows I threw and began to make his way out the room cursing under his breath.

"You always making something bigger than what it is Onika! I really don't have time for this. Goodnight!" He slammed the door.

"Fuck you!" I screamed loud enough so that he can hear me then went to sleep. I knew that eventually I would get my way. I always do. My husband isn't stupid, I know tomorrow he'll regain his senses because he hate sleeping on that couch. I might be complaining now but the make-up sex will be worth it. 




PLEASE COMMENT

6 comments:

  1. LIVING for this rn please Update Soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lemme understand a few things: Nicki is married to a dude named Sean who is clearly having something on the side (late nights, using his boys as an excuse and abruptly hanging up phones when you girl is in the same room as you. Clear signs we are not even going to debate it) she has a spoiled twin sister who is basically a leech who cares only for herself. Drake is a magazine mogul from abroad who moonlights as a singer for rappers but is however still the naive man that is easily manipulated by a pretty face and a thick ass.

    If this plot line is not interesting j don't know what else is. This is starting to shape up in a good story and I am already in love. I don't want to spoil it by guessing what is going to happen next will rather wait for creative juices I however already KNOW Chyna's childish ass is going to cause A LOT of drama and problems. It is not going to end well for that girl. I already feel Robert cutting her off of the business that she is happy to be getting a share of even though she refuses to participate in it. I dislike entitled people.

    Thanks for these back to back updates. Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES YES YES !! I can't wait for you to continue this. I'm in love already.

    ReplyDelete